. : s i e s t a : .

Sunday, June 03, 2007

New Look

Finally, I had time to change my blog’s layout.

Sorry for the horrible layout… I’m still not used to in lay outing.

Anyway, these past few days, I had been in to many new places. Why? I am looking for a conducive place where I can review for the up coming licensure exam for nurses.... luckily, I found one. This place is like an oasis for me. Know why? It is located here in the city of Calamba… at Crossing, Calamba. :O Really, I was surprise…the place is stunningly beautiful…the setting, the ambiance, is so gorgeous. It’s really the place I’ve been looking for. It reminds me of the “beautiful garden roof top” in the movie “just like heaven”.

I found the place very romantic, and so I am planning go there with her.

When? “It’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

We’re going to sleep early today…(1am) Because we’ve been staying up to 3am this past few days… We need rest.

So, till next time… Thanks for dropping by.

LSS:

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?
If I bite my lip,
If i say hello,
Will you notice me?
What's it gotta take for you too see,
I want you to notice me,
I'll get you notice me.

posted by arnie at 9:32 AM

2 Comments:

talaga?
san naman merong ganon?

4:17 AM  

secret..makakarating din tayo dun..promise.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home