. : s i e s t a : .

Monday, June 04, 2007

“I wanna vomit.” (Brought about by a very severe anxiety of the upcoming board exam)

Coffee: 2 brewed, 1 iced hazelnut cappuccino

Task accomplished: 2

Pimples: aside from the tiny zits…a BIG one on my nose bridge.

Sleep: 4 hours

Meal: squid, burger (yuck!), and squash…

SMS: 3 (two are with exactly the same message)

I was one hour late for my review this morning…and finally, the much awaited result of the preboard exam was posted.

Weather wised, I wore a shirt, short pants and a pair of slippers, today. The weather was really hot. I cannot withstand to stay outside…especially at lunch time. It feels like it is summer still. And so, I was hoping for the rain to fall.

After the review, we (my friends) had a meeting for our plan for the board exam. We talked about when to go to the PRC to know where we are going to take the exam. We planned to stay on a hotel for two days. And so we decided and chose to stay, on a 3 star hotel which my uncle’s friend suggested because of the discount.

When I got home today, I ate my dinner and started chatting with her again. She let me sleep early today…sweeeeet. Even though, there is a very especial day yet to come tomorrow.

*I visited her bog today. She is still suffering for the same dilemma for almost a month regarding her future career. I read her post. I can’t help her… I wish I can do something.

Ooops. That’s it for now. She want me to sleep early, right? So, thank you and good night...or day. (whatever)

posted by arnie at 9:25 AM

2 Comments:

andami namang specs..haha,,
may pimple ka nga? XD

nway..
sama sa hotel!
d pa ko nakapunta sa ganon! hehe..[pramis.]

[ancheap ko..haha..]

9:54 AM  

binasa ko ulit.
magho-hotel kayo? 2days?!
waaah!
mawawalan na ko ng ka-chat...T_T

[joke]

wala lang..i can only pray for you..inspire you, maybe...[sabi mo..]

mamimiss kita..T_T
wag kang magtagal,a?
wag mo rin akong kalimutan..

though, i know you have to focus,,
i want to say sorry for always keeping you in our online connection every night since you had bro..

sorry for always occupying your mind..[if i do]

i hope you'll have your time on something else more important. i have to go by now, i won't be long anyway,,

i want you not to be bothered by me..

[SUNDAY na! T_T]

God bless..ingat ka lagi,a?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home