. : s i e s t a : .

Thursday, June 14, 2007

..Our Summer Ender.

It’s been a while since I last updated my blog. Last time was when I was having my review for the local board exam for nurses. Ahh...the scheduled exam was taken finally. What happened? “No comment.” The Board of Nursing really challenged us with their very difficult sets of questions. I think they gave us a difficult test because of the last years leakage. :((

Brief story of what happened on our examination days:

June 6-7

We, my group study mates, stayed at Patruzka’s house. We ate all their foods, emptied their ref and broke their beds. Nah! Just kidding… honestly, we did all we can to scan all the possible topics that might be given in the actual exam.

June 8

Morning (dawn), we all went to our respective home…except Pat, of course.

Morning (real morning), we gather at Halang (Hectan) for we will be going to check our schedule for the exam. Its almost 9 am when we got to PRC. Then, luckily, on Jobee, where we took our breakfast, we found a friend who guided us to his known hotels where we can stay.

After deciding to which hotel to check in, one by one, we went to our respective scheduled examination places. Here we went accordingly: from Elizabeth Hotel, to Quiapo Church, to MLQ university, to Paco, to P.Burgos Elementary School, to St. Jude (Mendiola), to Isetan where we bought our foods and back to the hotel.

It was 6pm when we all got home.

June 9

As early as 4am. I went to Letran, Bucal, to be picked up by Pat. Yeah, I was hitched. We were too early to arrive at the hotel. So we waited for Hazel’s car, where Jec naman was hitched. It was 6 am when we finally checked in at the hotel. And before we put in place our things, we took our free breakfast for that day at the hotel’s bar.

The plan for us to relax and take a good rest for that day was not reached. Still, we maximized the time by reviewing. We had hard time to sleep that night. Our sleep was too shallow.

BTW, FYI, we rented two rooms. Each one has two beds. I was on the room 204 with my room mate Jec.

June 10 “Examination Day 1”

We didn’t have hard time to wake up…’cause I think all didn’t sleep well. We just ate noodles and coffee for breakfast and that’s it…. We went to our respective examination places and took the first three exams.

What can I say to the exam? “No comment.”

June 11 “Day 2 of the Exam”

What worse happened yesterday got worst today.

We didn’t know exactly what’s with the mind of those Board of Examinees… Are they angry with us?

Anyway, after the exam, we finally had our time to take a good rest. We extended our stay in the hotel and planned to go home the next day. During those resting periods, we did nothing but eat, watch tv, chat, and sleep. Not to mention how many times we prayed for His guidance since the first day of this month.

June 12 “Independence Day…

But, Dependence Day again for me…’ I am home again. Everybody was asking, “How’s the exam?” and what did I answer them…? “NO COMMENT.” Ha-ha!

I just let my lazy body today took several naps…and nothing extraordinarily happened.

June 13 “Finally ‘been with her after a month…”

It was the orientation day in her new school. After the program, she went to her friend Aby’s house…’cause it’s fiesta.

We planned to meet to day. But I can’t go with her ‘cause I was not invited. So, I just passed by Aby’s house and quickly gave her a hankie. On the other hand, I was invited by my high school friend too. (for the same reason—fiesta)

It’s was about 4pm when she told me to come over. Oh, I finally took a BIG look at her. She’s even prettier…when she cut her hair short. I did nothing but stare at her. (Don’t know if she noticed me doing it…especially when we were on a hut, jeep, elevator, and “garden.”)

There were two new places where we went today. First, we went to LGA to see the colorful flowers (she wanted me to see). It is somewhat far, so we decided to sit for a while on a nipa hut. We were having our moments when suddenly…ahhh! A security guard bothered us.

She took me to one of her favorite places today and so it’s my turn. I took her to the place I’ve been wanting for her to see too. It was dark already when we arrived, around 6pm. I was thinking to blind fold her while we were on the elevator.—just to surprise her. But I didn’t. When we got to the place, we walk around to see the striking views. I can see in her eyes, she’s enjoying. I was afraid she might not like the place…but I was wrong. She loves it too. We settle at table near the fountain and took our dinner. The minutes are too perfect for an ordinary day. It was exactly what I had imagined when I was there alone…missing her…thinking of her. The night again was magical. It was the same feeling of sweetness as compared to the nights we had back then. We were able to manage pleasantly our times together.

Sadly, we have to split ways again. she need to go home…and me too. I just left her with a note and a kiss on her hand for a goodnight. I hope to see her again soon. I am really missing her so much.

Labels:

posted by arnie at 2:18 AM

2 Comments:

haha..
hindi namin orientation non,nagpa-pic lang ako...>,<
sorry kung pinilit kitang magpunta ng LGA..hehe..kahiya,napagalitan pa tayo..haha..

yup,soOoObrang ganda nga sa "garden"..sarap din ng smoothie..haay..vanilla..lablab..yung tuna and cheese..sarap..>.<

haha.ang takaw ko..kagagaling lang sa fiesta..hehe..

may car pala si ate haze? gusto ko rin..T_T

8:47 AM  

sorry.. nakalimutan kong nagpapic ka lang noon. akala ko orientation..(disoriented.)
ok nga yun e..at last, nakarating na ko sa LGA at nakita ang magagandang flowers. ok lang yung sa guard... hayaan na lang natin..trabaho nya yun e.

balik tayo dun ah? kain naman tayo ng iba..

yup, may car din si haze.. pareho nga sila ni pat ng model e..pati color..haha!:)

miss you..
lo0o0o0o0o0ve you..:-*

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home