. : s i e s t a : .

Monday, June 18, 2007

i need something special

Sigh. I feel worthless these past few days. I never imagined that life would be as boring as this when you’re done with your study or school. (How about those students who suddenly gave up their studies and decided not go to school anymore? Are we feeling the same…hmm?) Anyway, my days were so…oh! Boring. I wake up at 9am. Eat breakfast. Watch movies. Eat lunch. Wash plates. Watch movies. Bath. Eat dinner. Watch movies. Sleep. And that’s it! It’s the same routine the next days. Boring, isn’t it?

Because of these, I was thinking of finding a job while waiting for the result of the board exam. Any suggestions? ;)

But, yesterday was another story. Feeling so bored, I decided to wash a week soiled clothes (not just my clothes). It’s 12:30 pm when I started and I finished it at 4:30 pm. I haven’t eaten my lunch by that time. So, I hurriedly grab a plate. But when I opened the rice cooker...waah! They left no rice for me. Sadly, I have to cook my own.

And while I was about to eat…waah! Here comes the rain. It destroyed all my sinampay.

Happy part, I was again with her. After I printed out her 1X1 id picture, I went to her house and gave her the print outs and the book she’ll be needing. Since, I was there na, her mom invited me to have dinner with them. And I did.

There was again, endless joy, many talks, laughters…and the sad part of parting time again. Well, at least, it changed my boring weekends.

Greetings:

1. Of course, she was the first one to greet. (in advance..)

2. my ninong

3. my sis (ariane)

4. surprisingly, a long time no hear friend, kat

5. my colleague, ate itchy (a birthday celebrant today too)

* that’s it for tonight… I hope to write more in this list tomorrow. See yah!

posted by arnie at 9:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home