. : s i e s t a : .

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What I Miss Most...

Last Friday, I was once again late on our call time. We planned to ride on a same jeepney trip. But I was a minute late. Her jeep just passed by when I came at the meeting place. Anyway, we both came to the REAL meeting place, at Elbi, with just seconds of discrepancy. There, we found a bundle of kids, her classmates, playing in McDonald’s…chatting…laughing…and shouting. It was like a high school reunion. Then, we went to UP campus, met more high school friends. There, we did nothing but talk about the people who passes by…laughed again and shouted. Before we go home, I treat her with a cheap snacks (just a burger and soda)…for I had not that much money left.

When we took apart, it was too late when I realized that I left my cell phone on her bag. And so, my cell phone spent several days with her. It was just this afternoon when I got it back. I missed it…but, I missed more the girl who took care of it.

Irrelevant: It was my first time to use Microsoft office 2007 today. Woa! Two thumbs up! I love the new appearance and the way it pimped my computer…and most of all, I love how it made me work and manage files so easily.

posted by arnie at 10:26 AM

2 Comments:

nyek.. naman.. gusto ko rin ng MS 07..

haha..
miss rin kita..

tanong pla.

anong meron sa 48? ganon din yung nasa psych book mo e...

11:36 PM  

kung may installer nga lang sana ko..pinahiram ko na sana sa yo.

miss na rin kita..

48? anong 48??? di ko gets...

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home