. : s i e s t a : .

Monday, August 06, 2007

Come to Feel

As usual, it was raining now and then. But, the sun still did show up this afternoon. This day, I feel so futile. There are only few things which I did.

One, I worked again with a request by my cousin-- to put her photo on a magazine cover. Last time, my ‘other’ cousins just asked me to make two magazine covers for them. One was a baby magazine the other was a “TIME” magazine. This time, I tried to make a “seventeen”-- which is obviously the one I added on this entry. (more magazine covers on my multiply)

Two, I never held my TV’s remote control today. I was not in the mood to watch any movies or TV shows. I just listened to music (sound trip) all day.

Three, late in the afternoon, I chatted with my two cousins in Dubai. We were talking about foods, being sick, jobs and the never-ending issue of the delayed NLE (Nursing Licensure Exam) result.

Four, I was flooded by lots of commands from my father and my sister. I washed the plates. I was asked to fold the clothes and was asked to run errand for a buy outside. It was raining. I can’t find any umbrella to use, so, I just wore a cap and ran fast.

Five, I thought of her.

Six, she called. But, I didn’t know what happened. I was doing nothing when the phone just hung up. Waa! :’( She was asking for a research topic and title. I tried to help her. Anyway, she went home a bit late today because she and her classmates spent few hours in the library for their project. We still chatted, when she got home but not that long. She has an early class tomorrow. I let her sleep early so she can have ample rest and sleep. (What a pity!) I was about to remind her something great which happened exactly one year ago. I thought we could reminisce. Since she slept already, let me put it in here. ;)

Last year, it was one of the edgy days of her life. She took the UPCAT, the most popular entrance exam here in the Philippines. On her way to the examination place, she was accompanied by her mom. But, she was left alone because her mom had to go to business stuffs. I decided to go there—to show my support. But of course, I was not allowed to enter her examination room. I bought a bar of chocolate for her. I asked the examiner to please give it to her. As I remember, it was raining too—just like today. And still, I waited for her outside. Even if my hair was dripping wet, I never gave up waiting. When she finished the test and finally came out, at just one look, she had me smiling. It was all worthy. We walked and took our dinner together. It was another happy day with endless joy. I was so taken with her smile and laugh. My heart was again touched by the look in her eyes—so in love.

(Bonus) On this same day too, she gave me a letter written, “My Arn.” –Sweet. :x

posted by arnie at 9:30 PM

3 Comments:

waaa! naks. "my arn." haha. :) ang tsaga mo naman! ang saya-saya! haha. GO GIRL..AY, BOY PLA! :D

7:45 AM  

andaya. bakit nawala yung comment ko?! :((


nway,,daya. di man lang kita nakakwentuhan [masyado] ngayon...

8:29 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home