. : s i e s t a : .

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Muddled Sentiment

Last night, I was thinking what would life like be when it’s done? Would it be easy or difficult? And what will happen to those friendster accounts and blogs left by it owners? How long will those profiles and posts will exist? Will it ever be updated? (Creepy) I don't know why I thought of these things. It just popped up in my mind. And made me feel eerie. Anyway, I believe this is a blog entry and not a horror prose, so, I have to go forward.

I am not well. I am not so well. I’m not so sure why...But one thing I’m sure of-- I’m not well. Maybe, I am just missing something…or somebody, rather. As I wake up this morning, I was shocked when I saw the time on my clock. Wee! It’s almost 10am. But, still, my pillow wanted to pull back my head down. I feel bad. Even my stomach wanted to spit out every food I ate this morning. I lost my appetite this day. I wonder what’s happening to my body. Lately, I do not like this world I’m living. Oh! Can somebody remind me again how beautiful life is?

Are my views wrong? Maybe, I am still frustrated because I still have no job. I was thinking of whether to work or continue taking exams. I already have application forms for IELTS and NCLEX-RN. And as I look at it (sigh), will I ever complete all the requirements? And are my parents ready for the costs of these? I’m talking hundreds of dollars here. (Sigh) I can’t even make any decisions. Maybe I should really wait for the result of the Local Board exam first before I move to the next step. I am still anxious about result of that exam. Honestly, I was not satisfied with my performance at that exam. I hope I will able to pass it. I really need to know the result as soon as possible…for me to relax.

Chill out! My mind just can’t stop thinking of things. Lately, I was worried a lot by what she’s been saying: “Someone’s joking about admiring me.” “Excited for my next class… may inaabangan ata.” “Sweet ng pangyayari, nasa gitna ako ng 2 cute (daw) from the class.” “Actually, ngayon lang ako nagging close sa guy.” “He fixed my hair.” These make me sick. Or let me say, jealous. But, no, I’m not blaming her for being honest or open. Actually, I’m thanking her for being sincere. It’s just that I am too afraid to loose her.

“I need to unwind,” she said. I almost cried. I thought she needed time of her own. But what she really meant was for her to relax, literally. She needs me beside her. I miss her so much. The days feel like years when I’m not with her. I feel like everything I do—reminds me of her. She never left my mind even for a second.

I’m very happy we’re still fine after a long silence. Right now, I am remembering the time when we were on a supermarket, she was to buy something. But, she never let me see what she’s buying. She hid on a product shelve. I thought she left me. I look around…and I found her. Then, the music inside the store turned to somewhat romantic. She looks behind her…and then, smiled back at me. I felt at ease. She’s perfect.

I really miss the time we’ve spent. I hope to see her again soon. Next time we meet, I'm sure she’ll make me fall again. :x

posted by arnie at 10:39 PM

6 Comments:

I really miss the time we’ve spent. I hope to see her again soon. Next time we meet, I'm sure she’ll make me fall again. :x

awww. that's so sweet! kng ako gf mo natunaw ako sa line na yan! haha...gudluck sa nclex oh n saka na ka mag english exam kasi may validity period lng yun, baka masayang.

2:59 AM  

ARNIE!!!!!!!!
Ako'y nababaliw na sa mga pinagsssbi mo. Para kang sumusulat ng romantic novels! Ohmygash! Hahaha.

Ganda ganda. Haha. " Next time we meet, I'm sure she’ll make me fall again. :x" Wowwwww.

Parang nabasa ko nga yung iba sa mga phrases/sentences na yun sa kanyang blaaag. Hayy.. :) Di naman siya mwwla sayo noh? Para san pa kaya ung pagpopost nia ng mga pictures niyo sa mga banners ng OL accts nia?

Hayyyy.... :)

1:58 PM  

"Then, the music inside the store turned to somewhat romantic. She looks behind her…and then, smiled back at me. I felt at ease. She’s perfect."

I remember A Walk to Remember (anu daw?) sa sentences na yan, lalo ung last sentence. :)

Ang saya-saya nitong post mo na 'to ah!!! :) Naks. Hahaha.

2:02 PM  

first thing first.
bago na pala yung template mo? haha.. ngayon ko lang na-realize. sorry. hanggang chat lang ako lately e. antamad mag-blog.. :-p

second:

"Oh! Can somebody remind me again how beautiful life is?" ----i can. haha.. sana. :D

third:

"And are my parents ready for the costs of these?" ---------you know, God does provide. ;) proven naman,db? XD

fourth:

"It’s just that I am too afraid to lose her." -----------you're not going to lose me. :D

fifth:

"'I need to unwind,' she said. I almost cried." ---------sweet. XD haha.. "I" yun, hindi "we"... besides, antok/pagod/frustrated/depressed lang ako noon... alam mo na.. mahilig rin kasi magdrama...

sixth:

"Then, the music inside the store turned to somewhat romantic. She looks behind her…and then, smiled back at me. I felt at ease. She’s perfect." ------------kelan yun? bwahaha.. baka hindi ako yan,a? [joke. :D]

seventh:

"Next time we meet, I'm sure she’ll make me fall again. :x" -------------actually, i just made you lose your money.. haha.. joke. :D hiya tuloy ako... >.<

5:51 AM  

cory, may nurse na naman akong natagpuan sa blog..hehe. salamat sa advice. naku, malaking tulong yung sinabi mo. tama ka.. unahin ko na lang muna ang nclex-rn.

andrea, talaga? natutuwa ako kasi nagustuhan mo.. yup, dun ko din nabasa sa blog nya yung ilang statements. yup. di na mawawala..dahil di ko hahayaang mangyari yun. di ko maalala yung sa a walk to remember? hehe...

iffy, ok lang..maitim kasi yung dating template..parang ako. kaya binago.

"Oh! Can somebody remind me again how beautiful life is?"-- actually, you did. last night nung sa "14" ng SS.

"you're not going to lose me"--sweet, iffy. ganun din ako. hinding-hindi mawawala sa yo.

"kelan yun? bwahaha.. baka hindi ako yan,a?"--sa Mall yun. di mo na tanda. bumibili ka yata ng facial wash..haha.kunwari di ko nakita..;) tanda na?:D
miss you....

5:34 AM  

AWWWW :) nilalanggam na kayo!! waaa!! T_T

hahaha. peace.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home