. : s i e s t a : .

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

“I shall return.”

The title of this blog entry is the famous line by Gen. Mc Arthur as he promised to Filipinos that he would return immediately to free them from colonizers. I learned it from my grade school teacher.

After weeks of endless chores, few trips to manila, job finding and rain watching, I am back.—I am back again to blogging. My life sometimes must seize instances. So, I do apologize for my nonexistence. You know, I like to blog regularly in stable mode, but sometimes there are unforeseen and obligatory things to be done. And honestly, if I have nothing to tell, I just won’t force my self to write. Although sometimes I tried to, so, I do apologize for my nonsense entries. And for those bloggers who patiently read my terrible entries and still keep on returning despite that bashful fact, let me thank you. Hopefully this time, I will try to write all the things I need to.

These fast few days, I concentrated on NCLEX stuffs and on finding a job. I was on Manila and on my former school; busy with my requirements and application for NCLEX. I also passed few resume in different employers, went on interviews and orientations but still, didn’t get any job. Actually, among the institutions I applied, there was this only one who gave me a call back—as of now. But my interest to this institution disappeared when they told me their terms and conditions. It turned me off. And now, I am not hopping anymore for phone calls. Because, I know they’ll just wouldn’t. If they badly need me, then, why would they let me wait, right? Ah! I feel bad for my self—for being unemployed. When will I have one? Even though I’m just a fresh grad with no job experience at all, I still feel so embarrass…specially to my parents.

To turn my mind away from this disappointment, I noticed my self doing household chores more often than before. For me, this is also a way to compensate on things because I feel so useless. I must say it’s very effective. But still, there’s this other agitation when night falls. It’s all about the forthcoming result of the local board exam. This feeling never stopped and anxiety just increases more and more as days passed. (Sigh) This is really a long wait.

It’s nice having someone around to make your day lighter at these times. Just like this afternoon. We had our lunch together and I fetch her home. I’m so glad I have Kate. I don’t know what’s with her that makes my worried face vanish. When I’m with her, I just feel lighter. It’s like I have everything I need and all the worries instantly disappear. No matter how gloomy or miserable I am, I know she can overturn it. So, I’ll never exchange talking, teasing, running…and eating cinnamon with her to anything else.
posted by arnie at 12:38 PM

6 Comments:

Hahah! Arnie! YahoO! Ganda ng blog ah,. ahlavvit! haha :P

btw , salamat sa comment at tag ;) hehe. ok nga lng ung pic, pero prng naiirita ako kc.. di ko lam. haha. bsta lng. haha :D

may "I" kc.. prng pag ANDREA lng, prang.. msydong common na d2 sa blogging world un e, kaya iniba ko spelling ;)

haha cge na. naguguluhan ka na ata sken ! :) btw , salamat ule ah. :D

GOOOD LUUUCK :)

4:51 PM  

hay naku hindi ka nag-iisa. forever bum din ako. official PAL-amunin. *lol*

i'm doing a lot of household chores too. i never considered looking for jobs other than nursing. ewan ko ba. i'm completing my requirements for employment sa 2 hospitals sa manila.

and i'm also considering of giving up my bright idea to attend med school...it's so frickin' expensive! waah.

10:29 PM  

andreia, salamat!
tama ka,iba pa rin nga pag unique ka (kahit sa name.)
hindi naman naguguluhan..
basta, ikaw si squared pants, andee, dian, at andreia. hehe..

kc, buti naman may karamay pala ako. naiinggit kasi ako sa ibang former classmates ko na may work na.
naks, talagang love mo nursing..mabuhay ka dakilang nurse!
waah.tama ka magastos mag MD.
siguro, pag kaya ko na pag-aralin sarili ko..sana makapag-MD pa rin. (libre lang mangarap)

1:47 AM  

huwag mainggit sa may mga work na. sus! magkakaroon din tayo nyan..next week na ang results. woot, woot! naisip ko lang kasi na sayang ang katoxican moments ko nung estudyante pa lang ako kung hindi ako makakapagtrabaho as a nurse. syempre, kailangan din naman ng lisensya before that but i'm preparing myself for the worst case scenario. paano ka makakapag-aral for the december board kung may trabaho ka na? (and i'm hoping na HINDI mangyari sa ating mga blogger peeps)

*lol* oo nga libre lang mangarap. ok lang yan.

2:19 AM  

kc, oo nga...
namimiss ko na talaga magduty.
pati ang mga ka-toxic-an...lalo na sa ER.
Sabagay, tama ka...ok lang muna walang trabaho. Pero, ayoko rin mag-December. Kaya natin yan!
Magkaka-lisensya din tayo.:((

6:51 AM  

dats sweet (stuff abt kate) n gudluck sa results. dnt feel bad abt being unemployed, it'll come. saka enjoy mo na sya ngyn because by the time u have a job, hnd na pwede ang tatamadin at magaabsent. make the most out of it i dare say. ^_^

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home