. : s i e s t a : .

Thursday, August 23, 2007

How could I miss it?

I have repeatedly asked my self that question last night. On the Lot, hosted by Adriana Costa—“the most exiting reality show on TV.” I shouldn’t have missed it. I am a fanatic. I had been watching this show since the beginning. I had been counting days of the week just to see each episode. I waited for it every Wednesday (it’s time slot on Star Movies). Last night was its final episode; the Season Finale! But what happened to me? Waa! I missed it.

According to Kate, she had watched it; Will Bigham won the million dollar contract to DreamWorks. Now, he’ll be working with Spielberg’s next BIG film. I congratulate you Will! But my real bet is the Kentucky boy, Jason Epperson. Although Will is really a great filmmaker, I love more Jason’s films. His films are so cute, funny and sweet. And he was constantly doing well on his job every week. I really thought Jason would make it. His works were always praise by the judges and he often got the highest votes from America. It’s dubious, isn’t it?

Enough said. Anyway, all of them are great. I could imagine how hard it is to make new films every week because I’d been through these. Yes, I was a filmmaker too. I made few films; but I just made them for my school projects. Ha-ha! Excluding the two films I made, dedicated and gave to her as a gift.

Here we go again. This morning, I thought I really could go over with it. I stay tuned to StarMovies. I was hoping to see a replay or even just sort of commercial for what happened last night on ‘On the Lot’. But, I didn’t find any. I even checked their website for schedules and still didn’t find one. I think I am exaggerating. It seems like I missed half of my life. Ha-ha! Anyway, it’s just a TV show. :D Why can’t I just forget it, right?;) And I really don’t think I should put this matter on my blog. Sorry, I just did. Ha-ha!

Alright, I need to bring this to an end. So now, I’ll treat my self with Brownies Unlimited and Leche Flan my mother brought home last night. Hmm…yummy! Ta-ta!

Labels:

posted by arnie at 12:54 AM

2 Comments:

Waa I can relate. I count days too. :-)

But I'd rather read.
Kidding! Hahaha!

6:56 PM  

ganun.:) hehe...anong hinihintay mo?
nanood ka rin ba nito?
hehe..

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home