. : s i e s t a : .

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Commercial Me

I like sports.

I live and die for basketball, swimming, and table tennis.

Ultimate sporting goods line/brand is Nike.

My mother takes care of the wardrobe but I like clothes and fashion stuff.

I pick for comfort.

I do shopping when somebody nags me to go with her.

I am stereotypically closest to a preppy.

Foreign clothing brand of choice is Levi's.

Local clothing brand of choice is Tatak-buhin.

Do I drink? I am allergic. I'm a social drinker. Yeah right.

If you fix me a drink, let me have choco frappé.

My regular haunt in general are coffee shops.

Oh please. I am so into cars. I would like to know about them.

I do own a car. It's a Kadilakad.

2008 Mercedes Benz SLK-Class. Woh! My dream wheels.

I may sound crazy, but so did Henry Ford, I want to invent my own car.

It's too obvious that I am a Netizen.

I never buy CDs. Thanks to Limewire.

The last movie I've seen in theatre was Jumper.

The last movie I've seen at home with my legs up on a table was The Number 23.

I take a bath 1.5 times a day.

I only use 3-4 Q-tips a week.

2-50 pesos leave my wallet on a daily basis.

The first word that enters my mind NOW is...Sleep!

posted by arnie at 8:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home