. : s i e s t a : .

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Puffed Up Night

Time is 4:13 in the morning. Before I go to sleep today, I posted this entry.

I just got home from an overnight swimming. After my 2pm-10pm duty, I went on a swim with Kate. Our very first overnight swimming together. It's not just her that I'd been with. Aside from her mom and sis, I also had the chance to be with their family friends--Tita Elvie, KM, and Kate (Kate with a "Poe"in the end...Kate Poe.) I really enjoyed the night with them. Playing with KM and Kate Poe on the pool was full of fun.:D (Oh, and with Kate's sister, too--Cindy.) It made me feel like I am a child a again.:D

I am just happy that we had this bonding moments again and got a chance to meet new incredible friends. I hope to see them soon. I am sure I'll gonna miss them.

Ok. I have to sleep now, Amigos! Adios.;)

Labels: , ,

posted by arnie at 1:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home