. : s i e s t a : .

Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Open Book Me

I was 5 month old, (still) inside my mother's womb, during the EDSA 1.

I spent larger part of my past years by studying.

The best thing I did these past years was passing the board exam for nurses.

I will spend the next years by doing a cool job.

I think the BIG idea for this year is “Flying Cars” (I think it's about time. Right?)

The most important thing I had done before summer was planning for outings.

The thing I do best is cooking. But I am not thinking of pursuing a career in this because I just don't want to.

Do I find myself attractive? I have bad hair days.

Do people other than my immediate family find me attractive? Nope. I don't know. I don't care.

How many girlfriends have I had? Next question please.

I love alternative rock music. Which song? Too many to enumerate.

The oldest foreign TV show I remember watching is Sesame Street.

The oldest local TV show I remember watching is “Ang Manok Ni San Pedro”.

Music channel: MXY

I do believe a local band explosion took place in 1994.

I am a sucker for conspiracy theories.

Traffic, corrupt police officers and girls na feeling piss me off.

A sign that world peace is still possible, my salary and comedy love story movies put a smile on my face.

About 75% of me had revealed me by these statements.

Labels: , ,

posted by arnie at 8:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home