. : s i e s t a : .

Sunday, May 04, 2008

What Not To Write

I woke up early this morning, ate my breakfast, and went on my desktop.

Yeah, I know. It's another dreary entry again. My blog is probably so boring as compared to yours. I am more-like, "Oh, I made pancakes today!" I wish I could write something interesting...something entertaining.

I had a good-looking weekends, but nothing awesome happened. Like...

Last Friday, I ate Ensalada Azteca. Wow! It was really good. (So what?)

Last Saturday, I went to Calamba Market and brought a dozen of eggs. (Who cares?)

Last Sunday, I did errands. (Bring a book!)

Oh, I forgot: I learned that Nike manufactured its first sneakers in 1972. (Uhm, nobody finds this fascinating as I do.)

Enough. As I told you before, never push your fingers to type words if there's nothing to say. Or else, you'll end up with just a-- non-sense entry like this one... ta ta!

Labels: , ,

posted by arnie at 7:22 PM

3 Comments:

haha. ok lang yan.
you just have to have at least some creative juice before writing. ;)

6:41 AM  

Maybe I'm just not in a mood for writing.;)

8:41 PM  

Bravo, magnificent idea

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home