. : s i e s t a : .

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Overnight Swimming Again

I'd been in many swimming outings for this summer. I think this is my 4th one. This time, I had been with my colleagues. It was the summer outing of the Nursing Service of CDH, where I currently working as an ICU nurse (and sometimes, ER nurse when pulled out).

After 2pm to 10pm duty, we went on the venue. It was on a private resort in Pansol which is owned by one of CDH doctor. And so, we needed not to rent or pay, for it was free for us to use.

When we got to the place, we hurriedly grab plates...or container's and boiler's cover, rather, for there were no paper plates left for us. I used the boiler's cover as plate and ate with my bear hands, for there were no spoon and fork left too. We understand; we were late comers.

Of course, there were alcoholic beverages. Inuman. (FYI, I am allergic to Alcohol.)

What I did:

First, I played billiards. I think we had about 7 sets. Then, I took the shower and jumped to the pool. I spent most of my time talking, laughing, playing, gliding, floating, and breast stroking in the pool. And on the latter part, my friends requested me to sing (KTV). And so, they (means, excluding me) dance with the groovy songs of KTV till the break of dawn. Well, I thought they'll never gonna stop dancing...until the power shut down. Brown out.

Though it was a very tiring night, I still managed to go to work the next day.


Addendum:

Happy Mother's Day to You (if you're a mom) and to Your Mom!

Labels: , ,

posted by arnie at 8:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home