. : s i e s t a : .

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My CP is currently confined in ICU.

No. My phone's health isn't in critical condition. It's just staying at the ICU. It wasn't my first time nor my second. It was the third time I left my cellphone at the ICU. I was on a hurry going home last night; that's why.

During my duty hours, it's my ritual to put my phone on my desk/table to see if there's any text messages or incoming calls. I am not used to of putting it inside my pocket. I am also afraid that it might cause dysfunctions on some ICU machines and equipments. So, I never went near to any machine with my cellphone. I'm just being careful.

It's funny that after the endorsement, I said to the next NOD(nurse on duty), "Just text or call me if you have any question regarding my endorsement, ok?" Not knowing I'll be leaving without my phone.

It was on my way home, on a jeepney that I noticed. When my friend asked me if she could use my phone, I looked for it inside my bag. Of course, I didn't find it. Then, I realized that I left it.

Sigh. I wonder how many text messages have I received or how many calls have I missed.

CP, I C U soon...

Labels: , ,

posted by arnie at 8:33 PM

3 Comments:

hahaha. akala ko kung ano e.. ;)

ok lang yan.. at least hindi nawawala. isecure mo na lang next time. .

3:24 AM  

i hope it doesn't get lost. also.. i tagged you =)

http://backlinemedia.com/?p=111

11:59 AM  

@ kate and paolo:

yup. im so glad it doesn't get lost.

salamat sa comments nyo!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home