. : s i e s t a : .

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Personal Coat of Arms

Creative. I love doing things in a completely different way. I always want to do something that is unique. I love inventing.
Friendly. I am fond of collecting friends. I want to be everybody's friend.
Brave and Adventurous. I never give up to any challenges. I love facing my fears. I love traveling and going to places I've never been.
Respectful. I do have respect for elders. I treat them in a good manner.
Sense of Humor. I always crack a joke. I want everybody to laugh with my corny jokes.
Critic. I quickly judge a person. And I often notice faults.
Forgetful. There are times when I was on the middle of a work, I will stop and think..."What will I do next?" It's like when I am in the middle of the stair, I stopped and think, "Am I going upstairs or downstairs?" I am not good in remembering names and birthdays either.
Boastful. Maybe I am just proud of my self especially when I did something that is outstanding.
I have maƱana and ningas kugon habit. Sometimes, I skip works. And I am only good at the beginning.
Moody. I quickly change mood.
Greatest Frustration...Are at those times when I felt like I am on a maze. I don't know where to go. I have no idea of what kind of future will I have. I have no proper orientation on what must I do or where must I go.
Greatest Achievement. I somehow helped my clients and my receivers of health care during my duties. It's like doing something good for the welfare of others.
Favorite Part of My Body. I love my ears because I love music. I love to listen to songs. And I love to listen to a friend.
Happy. I am happy when I did something good. It feels good when I passed the exam or accomplished a job/work.
Richest and Powerful Person in the World. If I am the richest and most powerful person in the world, I will promote peace. I want peace in this planet. I want to stop terrorism, crimes and wars.
"Why try to change the world?" A better question is, "Why not?"
Wish. I wish I could travel around the world. I like to go to different places, meet people/culture and have a relaxing day to wonderful sanctuaries.
Now. I feel unease and starting thinking, "What if?"
Next."What should I write?"

Labels: , , , ,

posted by arnie at 8:11 AM

2 Comments:

hahah. oo nga no.. actually, different sides of me dapat ang title nun, ewan ko ba kung bakit biglang slices of me.. haha. :D

9:33 AM  

hehe..ok pa rin naman yung title mo. pede na rin.;)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home