. : s i e s t a : .

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Every time you say “good bye,” you have to let go.

Because you’ve gone and left me standing all alone,
And I know, I’ve got to face tomorrow on my own.


Everything just fell apart.

It’s been almost half a year since you decided to end it up. For months, I’ve been trying to bring back what we had before. I was hoping to be yours again. I was looking for a place in your heart. I don't know if I am still there. I felt confused. All I did was to wait. There were times I can't sleep. I can't eat. And I can't even laugh. There are times I feel so down and don't know where to go. I'd been trying to go back but everything had changed. And now...I already accepted it.

There's no more "us." And, I am almost used to it.

You know I had never felt for someone like you. You're the biggest surprise of my life. I won't regret the times we shared together and the happiness you brought to my life. You made me a better person. I felt the sweetest warmth during those times you were at my side. I had been in the safest place with your arms. For two years, you had taught me many things about life.

Even though you took away everything from me, I won't regret the things I did, the words I said, and the love I fought for. Because from now on, I'll try not to risk it all anymore and save some for myself. I am not going to be afraid to say goodbye even if it hurts. But I'll stay true to myself and do everything that I have to do...'Cause I know, there are reasons for these things and reasons for the pasts. I will still love even until it hurts me again... And be happy until I cry again. For when my life flashes before I die, I know, I'll be happy for what I did.

If love fails, I have to set myself free. Now, I am letting my heart breaths its life again. I may find love and lose it. But when love dies, I never have to die with it.

Labels: , , ,

posted by arnie at 3:58 AM

1 Comments:

Sorry, I disabled comments for this one. Please bear with me.

Salamat sa pag-unawa.

4:16 AM  

<< Home