. : s i e s t a : .

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shopping Spree

Even if it was my day-off, I still went to the hospital yesterday. I scheduled my mom for an X-ray, mammogram and free bone scan as well. Good thing they still have slots.

Afterwards, I went on a fast food chain where I meet this friend. She wanted me to accompany her in buying a laptop. In short, I was her techno-adviser. We had our lunch inside the van going to Festival Mall, Alabang. I also showed her some products and price lists I brought. I emphasized to her the importance of computer’s specifications rather than its look.

When we got the place, we started canvassing. We hopped from different branch to branch. We didn’t stop until we see ‘the right one’ or three, rather. Yes, we had 3 prospects. She has to make a very wise decision because we’re talking money here.

For her to think correctly, we decided to have our dinner first before choosing and buying. We rode a taxi and went to another known classy mall, Alabang Town Center. We supposed to have our dinner at a Japanese eat-all-you-can restaurant there but sadly, the famous restaurant is now closed. So, we looked for another and found the Yakiniku Japanese Restaurant. We ordered ‘of course’ the famous mix sashimi. We included maguro (tuna), kari (crab stick), ebi (shrimp), sake (salmon) and tamago (sweetened egg). As usual, I didn’t put wasabe on my kikoman soy sause. I don’t like the taste of wasabe.

What’s new to my taste were; the Gomoku soup, clear soup with mixed sea foods, pork and egg; katsudon, breaded pork omlet with stirred egg tipped on rice; tonkatsu curry rice, mixed seafoods with a potatoes, carrots and gravy. And to push down all we ate, we ordered four seasons smoothie with a very good presentation.

With full stomach and brain in good process, she finally made a good decision. Among the three laptop prospects, she chose only one. And the chosen one is…

We hurriedly went back to the mall and to the store where we found the chosen one. And she bought it. The salesman gave us a quick demo of the products and gave us info or “what to know”.

Going out, a music player and digital cam window display of a store caught my attention. It’s Abenson, a store near to the mall’s entrance. We went in and looked at the products. I can’t keep my eyes to these items and on a pop, I decided to buy them. Buying a music player and a digital camera was not in my plan. I was just supposed to accompany my friend in buying a laptop. Haha! I never though I would buy something for my self. Anyway, I am very happy with these new Samsung gadgets I have.

posted by arnie at 9:41 PM

7 Comments:

wow! shoping to the max! :)
kakaiba ka pla mabusog, shopping ang outcome! :)
anyways, u have good stuffs, enjoy!


happy weekend!

4:36 AM  

hey arnie!

nagkamali ako nan log in... kristine au c veradik din po, gaga ko tlga!

:)

4:58 AM  

@ kristine,
oo nga e. ewan ko ba...
ang lakas ng trip ko noon. hehe!
sobrang enjoy naman ako sa binili ko.;)

@ veradik,
haha!sino si veradik? wahahaha! ok lang..;)

5:57 AM  

wow... kakasweldo lang ba? hehehe

2:59 PM  

@ shiela,
mejo lang...pero, kakukuha ko lang ng payslip..di pa nawithdraw.:D

4:18 PM  

you treated yourself. you gave urself gifts. that's great!

10:06 PM  

i like samsung products.. they stay longer..

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home